Bubble Bro (60L CO2) cylinder Compatible with Drink Mate and Soda stream Soda Makers:
- This listing is for a regular size Cylinder containing at least 410g of food-grade CO2.
- Each cylinder should be capable of producing up to 60L of carbonated beverages, depending on how you use it.
- The cylinder is designed for use with the DrinkMate home soda maker but should also be a viable replacement for Sodastream carbonators/cylinders.
- The CO2 in our cylinders is food-grade carbon dioxide from one of the major suppliers here in the UAE.
- We do not use or import any CO2 from any other source, so you can be sure that you’re getting CO2 with the right level of purity for consumption.
Compatibility of our CO2 Cylinders with other Soda Makers (Sodastream, etc):
- Our cylinders are guaranteed to be compatible with the DrinkMate Soda Maker. If you haven’t got yours yet – take the plunge and you’ll love being able to carbonate practically any drink!
- That said, we know there are residents in the UAE that own other Soda Makers (like Sodastream machines). We know the challenge you’ve faced in getting refills or spare cylinders. We’ve found that our cylinders are compatible with US / EU spec Sodastream machines for which our cylinders have the same thread. Unfortunately, though, Australian / Oceania Sodastream machines use cylinders with a different “Type 30” thread, so if you bought your soda maker in Australia, New Zealand or nearby our cylinders may not be compatible with your machine.
- This isn't an exhaustive list, but we have tested and confirmed the compatibility of our cylinders with the following US / EU spec Sodastream machines so far:
- Sodastream Power
- Sodastream Source
- Sodastream Fizzi
- Sodastream Jet
- Sodastream Aqua Fizz
- Sodastream Genesis
- Aarke Sparkling Water Maker (utilizes Soda stream cylinders)
- Kitchenaid Sparkling Beverage Maker (utilizes Soda stream cylinders)
- We’ll try to offer more information on compatibility in the future, but we’re largely confident that our cylinders will work with all Sodastream machines purchased in/from the US or Europe. For that reason we’re guaranteeing fitment: If you purchase a cylinder from us via our online store and it doesn’t work on your Sodastream for any reason, we’ll take the cylinder back and issue you a full refund. Fair-use rules apply though – the cylinder must be full and we may need your help sending us details of which machine you tried it on.
- If there’s anything we can do to help you work out whether our cylinders can fit your Soda Maker, or if you encounter any issues getting the cylinder to work on your Soda stream, please contact us and we’ll be more than happy to help.