Terms And Conditions
We enthusiastically and dynamically, welcome you at https://www.zypermart.com, this Website which is provided by GLOBAL PARTS ENTERPRISES LLC (“We” and/or “Us”) as a service to our valuable customers.
Please note that your use of this Website service constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and adhere to its terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”).
You are prohibited from violating the security of the Website, including, without limitation to:
2.1 User Conduct:
In connection with your access to the services, you are responsible for compliance with all UAE applicable Laws, Rules, Regulations and Policies of all relevant Jurisdictions. Recognizing the global nature of the internet, you agree to comply with all applicable local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically among other things you agree that by or while accessing or using the Application you will not:
- Allow other persons to use your user account, and agree that you are the sole authorized user of the account;
- Use the service for any purpose that is unlawful;
- Represent yourself as another or as a fictitious individual;
- Copy, Modify, Create derivatives of the images used on Our Website or to take any action to interfere with our Proprietary and Intellectual property rights;
- Impersonate any person or entity;
- Use https://www.zypermart.com, in any way that infringes any third party’s rights, including but not limited to : intellectual property rights, copyrights, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights of publicity or privacy.
- You acknowledge that all Goods purchased under these terms are intended for personal non-commercial use only and will not be re-sold. You acknowledge that any products purchased under these terms are not for re-sale, for commercial use, or for use by government or educational institutions.
- From time to time https://www.zypermart.com restricts the number of goods which can be purchased in one Order or during a particular period of time or per person or per address. Any quantity restrictions will be stated on the product page, or in materials about the relevant promotion, or otherwise advised to you.
- We will not be liable to you for loss to you or any third party suffers for a delay or failure to process your Order/s or deliver Goods due to inaccurate or incomplete details provided in an Order/s.
- You agree to obtain consent to provide https://www.zypermart.com with Personal Information of recipients of Goods or gifts Ordered by you.
- That correct and proper address at which delivery of the Product is needed is ordered by you shall be provided by you. If the recipient address is found to be incomplete or incorrect, we may attempt to find the correct address and complete the said delivery, but we assume no responsibility of our inability to complete delivery under such circumstances. If the address is incorrect, or delivery can’t be completed, then a surcharge for extra cost will be imposed to the customer.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a Product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the Items Description.
- Shipping costs will be calculated on the basis of Weight and Size of the product ordered.
- You may Order from https://www.zypermart.com, if you are below 18 years of age, provided you are accompanied & guided by any of your Parent or Legal Guardian and they have an active email account/ user account or a telephone number at which you can be contacted.
- If you place a consecutive or separate Order/s, we cannot consolidate your Order/s. A separate delivery fee, if applicable, will apply to each Order. Subject to any applicable quantity restrictions, you can order as many goods as you wish in One Order.
- Delivery fees for food items and non-food items both will be applicable for one order if both types of items are included in that order.
- https://www.zypermart.com reserves the right to accept or reject your Order for any reason at any time. If https://www.zypermart.com rejects your order you will received a refund of any money paid within 7-10 working days.
- The Website cannot be accessed to the persons whose Registration has been suspended or terminated by us for any reason whatsoever. Those who chose to access this Website from outside the United Arab Emirates are responsible for compliance with Local Laws if and to the extent Local Laws are applicable. We will deliver the Products only within the UAE and will not be Liable for any claims relating to any Products ordered from outside its Jurisdiction.
Errors may occur in the Process of providing Product and Pricing Information by the Website. We cannot confirm the Price of a Product except after Ordering. In the event that a Product is listed at an incorrect Price or with an incorrect Information, due to an error in Pricing or Product Information, we shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to either contact you for instructions or cancel your Order and notify you of such Cancellation.
In the event that the Website accepts your Order, the same shall be debited to your Credit Card Account and duly notified to you by email. The payment will be processed prior to dispatch of the Product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order, after we have processed the Payment the said amount will be reversed back to your Credit/Debit Card Account. No cash disbursement shall be made under any conditions whatsoever.
All customers will be charged in UAE Dirhams (PayPal in USD) and differences in between approximation in any Foreign Currency and Actual Billing Price on the Customer Credit Card Bill probably attributable to different Credit Card Companies charging different Exchange Rates. Once the order leaves the Logistics Centre, you will be notified by SMS with your Shipment Tracking Number.
It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure they are present at the time of Delivery.
We reserve the right to refuse to accept the Credit/Debit Card or, in such case Transaction is accepted, cancel the transaction, at our sole discretion, as part of own Fraud Detection Program.
The Credit/Debit Card details provided by you for befitting from this services on the Website will be truthful, valid and accurate and you shall use the Credit/Debit Card which is lawfully owned by you, i.e., in a Credit/Debit Card transaction, you must use your own Credit/Debit Card. The said information will not be utilized and shared by us with any of the Third Parties unless required for fraud verification/s or by Law, Regulations or Court Order. We will not be liable for any for any Credit/Debit Card Fraud. The Liability for use of the Card fraudulently will be on you and the responsibility to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on you.
Please note that there may be certain orders that we may reject or cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason.
For your convenience, you will not be charged until your payment is authorized; the order information is verified for accuracy.
Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled due to limitations on quantities available for Purchase, inaccuracies or errors in Product or Pricing, information, or Problems identified by our relevant Departments
We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if https//www.zypermart.com additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your Credit Card has been charged, we will issue a credit to your Credit Card in the amount of the Charge.
We reserve the right to recover the cost of the Products, Collection Charges, and Attorney’s Fees from the Persons using the Website fraudulently. We reserve the right to initiate Legal Proceedings against such Persons for fraudulent use of the Website and any other Unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of this Terms and Conditions.
When you visit the Website or send E-mails to the Website you are communicating with us electronically. You give your consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate you via E-mail or by posting the notices to the Website.
In the event of any non-delivery of the goods/products occurs on account of any mistake from your end (i.e., wrong name or address or any other wrong information), any additional cost incurred by us for such redelivery shall be claimed from you. All orders are shipped out by Courier or Supplier Deliveries. Delivery is normally Door-to-Door, but there may be instances where this is not possible due to Courier Companies Limitations or Local Laws.
You are responsible for providing accurate information from your side. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be false, or inaccurate or suspicious or incomplete we have the right, at our sole discretion to reject the registration and abandoned you from using the services of the Website.
That you are transacting through this Website at your sole risk.
The colors of a Product that appear on the Website will be displayed as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your Monitor, we cannot guarantee Monitors Display of any Colors will be accurate. We reserve the right to buy Pictures from Online sellers, which are displayed on the Website for flow, clarity, and look & feel which cannot be disputed by anyone/whomsoever it may concern
We may at any time modify the Terms and Conditions of the Website without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the Terms and Conditions at any given time of the Website. In the event the modified Terms and conditions are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service of the Website. However, if you continued to use the service you shall be deemed to have given your consent to accept and abide by the modified terms and conditions of this Website.
You understand that by using this Website or any services provided on the Website, you may encounter some content that may be deemed to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable which content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Website and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, we and our affiliates shall have no liability to you for content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless and its affiliates from and against any or all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees arising from or related your use of the Website or any breach by of these terms and conditions and/or the applicable laws.
These terms and conditions is effective unless and until terminated either from any party. You may terminate these terms and conditions at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of this Website. We may terminate these terms and conditions at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny your access to the website. Such termination will be without any liability to us. Upon any termination of these terms and conditions by from any party, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtain from this site as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under these terms and conditions or otherwise. Our right to any feedback shall survive any termination of these terms and conditions. Any such termination of these terms and conditions shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Website or effect any liability that may have risen under these terms and conditions.
Global Parts Enterprises LLC does not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of the services of https://www.zypermart.com will be Uninterrupted or Error-Free, and you agree that from time to time may remove the https://www.zypermart.com
services or cancel or change its service at any time, without notice to you.
service and all products and services delivered to you through the https://www.zypermart.com
Service are (Except as expressly stated by Global Enterprises LLC) provided “As Is” and “As Available” for your use, without warranties of any kind, either Express or Implied , including all Implied Warranties of Merchantability, Fitness for a particular purpose, Title, and Non-infringement. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of Implied warranties, the above exclusion of implied warranties may not apply to you.
Global Parts Enterprises LLC or any of its affiliates, employees, Directors, agents or suppliers shall not be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages of any nature arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the Website, including without limitation damages for loss of profit, accuracy of results, loss of data, work stoppage, or computer failure. Without prejudice to the generality of the section above, our total liability to you for all liabilities rising out of these terms and conditions, be it in tort or contract is limited to the value of product ordered by you.
We make no representation or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the website or that the operation of the Website will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently we assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage.
Though, we make sure that the delivery of purchased products shall be delivered on time. No claim, penalties, refunds or part refund against us in case of delays in delivery or error in delivery. Although our purpose is to offer you the best service possible, If a fault occurs in our services you should report it immediately to the Customer Services by phone at +971 4 221 2278 or by email at -------------------- and we will attempt to correct the fault within reasonable time.
The product details, information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary/allergy advice may change from time to time. Therefore, we highly recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase and not rely on information provided on the Website.
Global Parts Enterprises LLC does not represent or warrant that the information contained on this Website is accurate, complete and up-to date. We are not be responsible or liable for any damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of, caused by or related to your use of the Website.
https://www.zypermart.com makes no representations whatsoever and gives no guarantees against latent or patent defects in respect of the products, and all conditions and warranties whatsoever, whether implied or otherwise, are hereby expressly excluded.
https://www.zypermart.com shall not incur any liability of whatever nature arising in contract or derelict from any injury, loss or damage to any person or property arising from the use of the products.
The products supplied by https://www.zypermart shall be suitable only for the purpose designed and intended and the customer shall ensure the Products are handled, stored, installed, used, worn or otherwise dealt with in a normal and proper manner, and where applicable, in a manner consistent with the instructions given by Global Parts Enterprises LLC.
No action or claim of whatever nature shall lie against https://www.zypermart.com and/or Global Parts Enterprises LLC arising out of or in connection with any defects in, or unsuitability of, any Products.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that is most appropriate to the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms and conditions shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, these Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Website sites/services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us with respect to the Website sites/services. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
You agree that the https://www.zypermart.com service, including but not limited to https://www.zypermart.com products, graphics, user interface, editorial content, audio clips, video clips, images, and the scripts and the software used to implement the https://www.zypermart.com service, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by the Global Parts Enterprises LLC/ or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the https://www.zypermart.com service in compliance with this agreement. No portion of the https://www.zypermart.com Service may be reproduced in any form or by any means, except as expressly permitted in these terms.
When a product at the time of picking is out of stock, https://www.zypermart.com will choose an alternative. If the price of the new product is higher, you will not be charged extra & if it is less, you will pay the lesser amount.